Tuesday, April 6, 2010

You do your hair, you put your frock on, nobody talks to the real you.

I was pretty much dead at 2am last night, reading Michio Kaku really takes it out of you.
I met Val and Tommy today, nice to see old friends.
I know i said i have to discipline myself for the upcoming exhibition but i got invited to a party for tonight so no dice. Ugh all these parties, SINSINSIN!
I'm getting all Martin Luther these days.

I promise you i will do something tomorrow and if not I'll destroy something i love so yeah, thats real discipline. Maybe my ukulele, i love that a lot, shouldn't be too hard, its made of plywood and it only cost 20 squid.

How are you today? did you give in to your vices? I bet you did. I know you better than you know yourself.

Somebody give me ideas for the exhibition. NOWZ!
Something mainstream or I'll not sell a thing.

Oh my what should i wear tonight?
Not my mothers dress this time.

Auf Wiedersehn.

1 comment:

Zakerius said...

I always give in, chocolate is just too good.
Hope the party was good and you had to destory no loves since the post!