Wednesday, April 7, 2010

doo doo, doo doo, doo doo, doo dah dah doo, dooooo.

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Had fun last night, it really is lovely to see old friends. Topics of conversation included the glee version of don't stop believing -vs- the original, the national colour of Ireland and ninja cats...Oh and chatroulette.

No discipline once again because I have to help larlar with his stories, which I don't mind, in fact it will be a fun experience but I would like some time in the day to work, if not I'll just have to stay up at night, which is close to impossible with anti-psychotics, anti-manics and anti-convulsants.

If you know a twenty-two year old unhealthier than I, please arrange a meeting.

Also, please don't call me A-Dawg.

No comments: