Monday, February 1, 2010

Bad language is a stage all children go through, and it dies with time when they learn they're not attracting attention with it.

I'm rather proud of this drawing of Patrick Swayze I'm doing, should be finished in a couple of days. I'll take a pic of it and show you all when it is complete.

In other news, I've decided to try to build a lot of the inventions i came up with when i was a teen. Never really had the confidence to do it then and i definitely didn't have the experience, but after a couple of years with diodes, resistors, capacitors, lasers and oscilloscope's I think i have the know-how to do it all.

Invention 1: Tesla's Lightning Gun
(OK i didn't come up with the idea but nobody has tried it...on the internet anyway) I could buy a laser tube for it but they're really expensive so I'm going to dismantle the broken DVD player and steal the laser from it and beef it up, I don't know how much power it can take but I'll need a few watts at least (Class 4).

Invention 2: Clean Incineration of Waste
The problem of incineration is that it produces a fuck load of CO2 and other nasties, so I'm going to try and "burn" the waste without oxygen thereby producing no greenhouse gases. Burn is in inverted comma's because I'm not really gonna burn it...You'll see.

I'll mention the other projects when I get to them.

Also, I think i might be losing it again, mild hallucinations, loss of appetite, nausea, strange ideas and thoughts. We'll see.

1 comment:

Blackle said...

You should make my invention. It's a machine that gives you a hug.

I'm so alone... :(