Saturday, January 16, 2010

SAMO as an end to to mindwash religion, nowhere politics and bogus philosophy.

Amy already has that jazz about the moonies in her blog so I'm not going to bother.
I was waiting in the doctor's for 3 hours today, I began to unravel due to the snooker on the TV being my only form of entertainment.

But it wasn't all a bore-fest, a baby girl nearly died while i was waiting for the doctor, her mum went nuts and i remembered what heartbreak felt like.
Luckily the girl was revived within a few minutes and her cries made everyone sigh with relief, we all formed a bond that second, especially me and the strangely hot single mother there.

My mum was using the internet a few hours ago and she somehow managed to uninstall counterstrike 1.6 off the computer, i have no idea how she did this because she can barely delete individual files.

That DVD i bought the other day - "Basquiat" was really good, i loved David Bowie as Andy Warhol.

Well I'm gonna go watch Futurama now so laters gators...

No comments: