Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Konbanwa

I'm learning a few Japanese phrases because my mam has a Japanese friend coming for a few days, I'm certain I will mix all the phrases up when she comes and I'll say something like "my name is good evening".

I have an oil portrait going of a small child... cos i love kids...in an illegal sort of way.

Nausea is back, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME LORD?!! its times like this I can't see any logic in karma, but I see it other days.

Today i had a chat with Eddie about evil, ethics and the debate on whether right and wrong exist. He kept saying drugs and guns should be very very illegal.
I was saying that i don't think any inanimate object is bad, just how people use them, he didn't seem to understand.
And then the conversation went into murky waters...purgatory, hell, mortal sins. Ugh... Catholics.

...I'm pretty sure Eddie has no teeth, which would explain his speech. Poor guy, I hope i can speak properly when I'm old.

Sayonara!

No comments: