Thursday, February 11, 2010

Girl, you've got a million different face...why'd you put on that disguise.

Yesterday was strange, coincidences everywhere and that UFO which I think was probably just a plane.
Lately I'm jumping to conclusions, this morning I heard a crow from my room when I was still in bed, for some reason I assumed there must be a murder of crows in my room (see how I used murder there...I'm a smart boy), whats that all about?

That drawing of Patrick Swayze appeared to be going well until I was finished when I looked at it and horrible feelings of embarrassment swelled inside me, thinking I should be better at drawing.
I'm going back to painting, its easier to fuck up on a drawing than an oil portrait.

I'm going back to college in September, how lovely.

Right, I'm going to continue that painting and then I'll destroy it when I'm done...I'm worse than bacon.

I got tickets for A Silver Mt.Zion, YAYS! and Daniel Johnston is playing some time soon, happy days.

I'll probably see you at polar bear club. laters.

1 comment:

Zakerius said...

Sorry to hear the drawing didn't turn out as you'd like, glad to hear you're doing art lots again though!
What college are you going to be joining? We should meetup soon for tea/pints.