Monday, January 4, 2010

Inventing a new colour...

Last night I had a strange experience, I was in bed, it would have been about 2am, it was almost pitch dark (the only light coming from the bathroom down the hall) and powerfully silent, all I could hear was my heartbeat.
For some reason I thought of a song and for some other reason I concentrated on the melody, slowly I started to hear the song, not in my mind but sensing it in my ears.
I've never hallucinated music before.
I tried it again a few hours ago and succeeded, but I have to be focusing on it intently without distraction from light or sound.
Strangely the notes in the song were not equal in intensity but certain notes were much more powerful than others, so much so they seemed to have some effect on my brain like it was vibrating or something.

Also, I think I have reflux.

No comments: