Sunday, October 4, 2009

curious sickness

I was feeling perfectly fine this morning however at about 2pm i went outside for a smoke, walked down to the end of the veggie garden sat down and in the next few seconds i forgot where i was, i forgot everything about myself, i wondered who and where i was, i got a massive headrush and walked back to the house.
While i was walking, i suddenly got really tired and everything started to go black. 30 seconds later i was really cold, had a wicked bad headache and aches all over my body.
I felt the same for most of the day until i had a painkiller.

what the fuck happened? did i have a stroke? my nurse has been worried about my blood pressure and heart rate.

I feel fine now...i dont understand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better petal. Will you please post me a picture?

Anonymous said...

Not of you being sick, of one that you draw for me. This was quite a selfish interaction, I do hope you feel better xo

Odette said...

Hey Andrew, it's Odette. Hope that you're feeling better now. Take care of yourself! x