Saturday, October 3, 2009

Do you know the times?

A while ago i was told to listen to Emilie Autumn. So, i downloaded one of her albums, it was called "Opheliac" which immediately put me off, because of it sounding like some 14 year old girls myspace name.
So i never went near it when listening to music, however in the last few days i started listening to it and its not that bad, its a bit cheesy at times but altogether its a good album.

Swallow - awesome song.

I start my course in creative writing next week, I'm rather excited, i haven't done anything like this since school, in my excitement i bought Ted Hughes collected poems even though i have it on ebook.

I'm currently reading Jack Kerouac's "On The Road" - so far its an amazing book, I'm half way through. It makes me wanna tour America in an old Chevy.

No comments: