Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Boring!

I got out of hospital a few days ago, i was only in a week but it seemed like forever. i got reaquainted with my childhood friend television though, watching ben 10 all day.
every time i have been in hospital bar this time i hadnt been myself, rather psychotic in fact, so time always seemed to fly right by. However this time i was sane so the week i was in seemed like a year.
Anyway the reason i was in hospital was because my medicine lowered my white blood cell count to a dangerously low level, which left me prone to infection. I would have thought hospital would have been the worst place for me in that condition due all the infections around there. The day i left there was an outbreak of c.diff so i think thats why they kicked me out, i was glad to go.
Now im on a new medication which is alright.
Should i get the swine flu vaccine, i dunno?

2 comments:

Zakerius said...

Glad to hear you're alright man! Sorry the hospital time went so slow, should give me a call and I'd come out and kill some time for you! I dunno about the swine flu vac. either. Tempted to just say 'yeah, whynot' but at the same time I reckon I'm superman so what harm can come to me.

Anonymous said...

Aw babez, I didn't know you were in hostible. Hope you're feeling ok and not too bored now. Trash Talk on the 16!! Let's get tea!