Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I sold my soul to the open road

I was in the basin club last week as usual, having a smoke outside and this elderly guy called Tom (hes actually the best, always making jokes and pulling pranks) says to me, "i never really noticed before, but you're the spitting image of our Lord"
of course i burst into laughter and eventually thank him for such a blasphemous compliment. I go inside and sit down with everyone, tom comes in, gets everyone attention and says "Isn't Andrew the spitting image of Christ?"
everyone being such a dumb piece of shit there just nods obediently and says yeah like the drones they are, nobody laughed, pity.

After this i went to larrys house but didnt stay long and went home, however i went back the day after. I dont really remember what we did, we swapped books, i gave him the catcher in the rye and he gave me the raw shark texts, which i have to say im finding rather childishly written, but it may change, we'll see.
Anne marie came over anyway, she was spending valentines weekend over there, MY BROS GONNA GET SOME!!!
So we had a few cans, played a bitta halo, watched the breakfast club (amazing film), and then went to sleep. At like 4 in the morning i hear these shouts from outside, the door opens and 2 dark silhouettes come into the room.

"CHOCOLATE LOVE!!!" i hear from one of them.
"COFFEE BLACK!!!" from the other

yeah its mark and mig.
wankers, waking me up like that.

Saturday was valentines day, im not big on valentines day. sometimes i do something, mostly not though. this year i wasnt doing anything special. But my dad invited me to his freemasons dinner that was on.
The company is alright, food is good and im looking to join so i take him up on it.
Then i wonder if amy is working that night. So i text her and yes she is.
It was very funny, amy serving me stuff all night, "top up your drink sir?"
bahahaha!

In other news, im getting my disability allowance soon. I talked to my social worker and he gave me all the forms to fill out and i have to go see him on wednesday morning and he'll set me up with some $$$ from the community welfare officer.
The first thing im buying is a ticket to a day to remember, homesick is the best thing iv heard in months.

Soundtrack for the day - The Downfall of us All - A Day To Remember

No comments: