Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Yage Letters...

I havnt really been doing much recently, i really cant, i tried painting and that turned out horrible, i tried writing and i couldnt think of anything. I tried reading and that didnt work out, probably because i think that book laurence gave me (the raw shark texts) is shit. But i got some william burroughs to read so ill give that a go.

On the positive side of things iv finished reading allen ginsbergs poems, its really good, im gonna give it to cian see what he thinks.

Also, tomorrow im gonna go into town and give out some cv's to places, some bar work might suit me, doesnt really matter if i dont get it, ill be on disability allowance soon anyway. But all the same i need to get out more and a job would really help me get back to reality.

So in other news, me, podge and paul went out camping last saturday, it was pretty good, i got really cold though. paul can be a fucking twat sometimes, he really is an absolute idiot in some ways, i owe him money, i might not give it back for ages to punish him for being such a retard.

Its my birthday on the 16th, the day before paddys day. Im thinking fibbers on the 13th, metal karaoke!!! sweet. Anyone who reads this is welcome to come and buy me a drink.

So im just gonna try and write as much as i can these next few days and then going to see watchmen on saturday with cian and then its vegan johns birthday party that night, bangin!

Now im going to make a sweet lil stir fry for myself.
laters.

Soundtrack for the day - Werewolf - CocoRosie

No comments: