Wednesday, June 2, 2010

That mexican dog story sickens me, YES, EVEN ME!

That's right I have a display pic of myself...hard at work.

Of course I simply cannot show my face, its one of those phantom of the opera type things, a piano fell on me or something, what did happen to that guy? i never watched it, how can you get disfigured on a stage? maybe the light was too strong and the guy was an albino. SPLODE!

I am loving this motivation I have these last few days, 50 sit ups, mow the lawn, help my bruvva make a compost heap, dig a big hole for some reason, work non stop into the evening on the exhibition painting, blog, whats next? watch a film? maybe... maybe drink tea until i can see through time.

Tomorrow will be the same and I will actually sleep.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Zakerius said...

Painting looks good, and the pic is very mysterious :D
Glad to hear you're getting on good man, we should meetup again soon! When's the exhibition?