Tuesday, November 25, 2008

sylvia plath syndrome

Iv noticed im way better at art when im fucked in the head, i was painting this portrait of a guy i got from deviantart or something and i did his eye so well, im really proud of it.
unfortunately i cant find the cable for the camera so theres no point in setting up a deviantart yet, ill have to wait until mid december when my bro comes home to set one up, he has a great camera (rich wanker).
I might apply for fine art again in january if i get a good portfolio together, screw themes this year, everyone i know who got into art college didnt have a theme for their portfolio.

I was on amazon t'other day buying books, i got sylvia plath's the bell jar and bukowski's ham on rye, one of my favourite books. im really looking forward to have something to read, havnt been reading anything new in about 2 weeks, harsh.

my dad came home with a loada shit from the lucia foundation today. He wants me to join the basin club or something, which is a club for schizo's only, which sounds shit, so im not gonna do it.
i dont wanna be in a room full of potential serial killers, fuckin ed gein fan club.

apparently the sleeping tablets im on are making me sleepwalk. my dad woke me up this morning and said i had gone into the kitchen and ate half a pack of cheese which is disastrous because im vegan. i think ill give the sleeping tablets a break for the time being.

soundtrack for the day - Lorelei - Comeback Kid

1 comment:

Nothing. said...

Hey.
Ive read the Bell Jar. its great
have you ready her poems ? I love them. i write some of my own and actually got send to the couscellor cos there 'inappropriate.' Hahaa
Still in high school.
I hope to become a vegan in the future and am constantly doing it temporarily. Im doing a vegan month now, its hard for me. There's nothing to eat. Suggestions ?

:) Nobody in particular.