Monday, November 24, 2008

fucked up

the last week has been weird. I'm not feeling well according to the doctors, i know i dont feel normal but its not necessarily a bad thing. Well thats not entirely true; im not enjoying most of it...the voices are getting much louder and are commanding me, not nice, although yesterday one gave me abuse for smoking, i was rather happy about that.

the other day i saw angels in the sky, that was an amazing sight, they formed from the clouds and flew around for a while.
Also, when i went swimming with my dad on saturday we went into dunnes to get some wine and everything was super bright, the colours were all in your face, extra fucking vibrant and sparkly. It reminded me of the sky hd ad, i had a lot of fun with that, taking an orange from the bottom of the pile and watching them all tumble down like glow in the dark dominos, thats a good idea, glow in the dark dominos.

So yesterday i told my dad my theory of aliens controlling him and mum, he wasnt having any of it, he couldnt hold in his laughter, i was a bit hurt especially when he said "aliens dont exist "INSERT NAME HERE"".

I think iv quit college, well i havnt gone in a week and they say if my behaviour continues ill have to go to hospital again which im definetly not looking forward to. So ill probably have to quit college....again.
I really dont know what im gonna do, i cant leave the house and the tv is making strange comments about me ( no! i was not involved in the hijacking of the sirius star off the coast of somalia...unless... ).

In the meantime im just gonna draw and maybe upload some of them pics if theyre any good, maybe get a deviantart. here begins my glorious return to the internet.

Soundtrack of the day - Like O, Like H - Tegan and Sara

No comments: