Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm never gambling again.

Hate that cat, hate it, hate it, NEW CAT! Good idea! Great idea!
I'm in the study surrounded by useless crap, i used to worship this crap, now its all just scribbles on paper, a million metres of primed canvas, thousands of ruined paintbrushes, spent close to ein hundert zwanzig euro on staples, varnish, glue, wood, clamps and screws, how? HOW THE FUCK!!?

I rarely get heartburn, in fact i only got it today after at least 3 years, i frequently wonder whether it actually is heartburn; its a very precise dull pain right between my ribs. When i was younger i used to jam my thumb or the blunt end of a biro into the gap between my ribs and it would alleviate the pain, is that what heartburn is like? i dunno? maybe i have a bad heart along with everything else.

I have to hurry up with the exhibition stuff. No going out this week, stay in my room, shut myself away, only coming out for smokes. Its 8 days away, then MEGA boozing and when i say MEGA boozing i mean 4 bottles of corona (MAX) spread out over 5 hours lest i go comatose.

I never realised there are loads of boxes in this room, whats in em? HAHAHAH!! NO WAY! it's all the books i thought i lost!!! HAHAHAHAH! SHIT!! FUCKING CLASS!!!
LOTR trilogy, all my books on Egyptology, Shakespeare, Lord of the flies, le morte d'arthur.....and that's just half of one box.
...You won't see me for weeks!

bye bye darlings.

No comments: