Thursday, March 11, 2010

It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.

So yeah um i got the confirmation letter from Inchicore college t'other day and i have my interview on tuesday, my birthday, which is kinda nice cos i can tell them that and they'll be nice to me because of that and kinda not nice cos i have an interview on my birfday, no need to explain that.

Today as soon as i got home i was on the computer writing stuff for the interview. NEW STORY! its about a paedophile!!! ooh! controversial! no but its a good story, yer man is sorry and he dies in the end, YAY!

- i think i got it subconsciously (or probably consciously) from watching the lovely bones during the weekend.

I cant believe i forgot to blog about that new painting i dids, its ok, you will see soon.
So from now until tuesday i will be sitting at this computer writing werds from my brainmeats and god said let there be light and there was light.

no mention of lilith which i think is terrible she would have made genesis great.
OOOH lightbulb over my head - GENESIS - THE MOVIE!.............there i've made millions for mel gibson.

right now i havs to takes poison for my brains lest i see the real truth.

1 comment:

Zakerius said...

Hope the interview goes great man. Should up some of you works, both writen and painted to give us a look!
Meetup soon for a pint to celebrate out joint month of birthdayness?