Saturday, April 25, 2009

Women and Children First

Bane was goooood, as were Glauce's vegan cupcakes, I'm glad i went.
After feeling really dodgy and sick earlier this week, I'm back to normal, at least i hope so, i have a feeling it will return. I was so bummed i was sick when health were playing, really wanted to see wounds play but i gave that night to Laurence cos he needed the money but hey I'm working tonight, i dunno who's playing, i should check actually, hold up....hmmm, someone called Grainne Duffy, i dunno, could be alright.
i aim to get drunk tonight and then get a taxi to Stillorgan and crash.
Thalidomide's are playing tomorrow, should be alright, except its in the tap, kinda dodge, never been there, it might be alright.

Iv been drawing a bit lately, actually iv been thinking of setting up a myspace for my art, i know i wanted to set up a deviant art ages ago but i might do both this time, i have to draw lots cos iv ruined my other drawings i did previously by trying to paint them and i suck at painting.

In other news, my dole got cut off for some reason, i went into the post office with Mark on Thursday and they said there was no money there, maybe my disability is about to kick in, i hope so.

Oh and i have a new doctor which im pretty happy about cos the last one was shit, maybe i just hate paki's.

Laters

Soundtrack for the day - Bostons - Have Heart

No comments: